MarianKnights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IGMA.TV: Happy Birthday, Dong and Yan!

Go down

IGMA.TV: Happy Birthday, Dong and Yan! Empty IGMA.TV: Happy Birthday, Dong and Yan!

Post  ptrp1977 Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:25 am

Happy Birthday, Dong and Yan!
Article posted August 04, 2008

The month of August is filled with celebrity birthdays! And topping off the list are Dingdong Dantes and Marian Rivera, who celebrated and will celebrate on the 2nd and 12th of the month respectively. And because of this, iGMA went around to ask friends, colleagues—and even managers, to give well wishes for the two! Text by Jason John S. Lim. Photos by Jillian Q. Gatcheco.

Perry Lansingan (Dingdong’s Manager):
“Sana this time tumaba na siya. Kasi matagal siyang nagpapayat, kailangan ibalik niya 'yung dati niyang ano. Pero wag masyadong mataba—wag 'yung katulad ko.”

Popoy Caritativo (Marian’s Manager):
“Well ang birthday message ko para kay Marian is for her to be always thankful for all the blessings that she’s getting. It’s been one year since na-launch ang MariMar, and it’s been almost three years since nag-start kami. It has been a wonderful three years for us, maraming ups and downs, [but] more importantly napaka-raming blessings. So ang wish ko for her is just to continue with what she’s doing—and to be always thankful for everything.”

Aljur Abrenica (Dyesebel): “Keep it up! Sana patuloy nilang husayan, kasi nagna-number one ang Dyesebel, and congratulations kasi naghahari tayo sa primetime dahil sa kanila.”

Gabby Eigenmann (MariMar, Muli): “To Dingdong: Bro, happy, happy birthday. I wish you all the best. And nandyan na! The blessings are all there, all you have to do is treasure it and be thankful that God has given you this kind of ecstatic blessings from above. Always remember na whatever happens, nandito lang ako—your friend. To Marian, ano na? (Laughs.) Happy birthday and, same message kay Dingdong din. You know, the blessings are showering you a lot. And I hope na you won’t forget the people behind you, people who walked through the path that you’re walking through now. Always remember na nandito din ako. Happy birthday.”

Geleen Eugenio (SOP): “For Dingdong, don’t ever change. Kasi from Day 1 that I met you, hanggang ngayon, you’ve always been so down to earth. And it’s you! It’s just the real you up to now, and I’m so happy na ganyan ka. And for Marian, keep on dancing to my hits! I’m so proud that every dance craze that I do is always platinum. And the next project is to sing—to the dance craze that I’m going to do. [You are] the new dancing queen—next to me! (Laughs.)”

Katrina Halili (MariMar, Atlantika):
“Sergio, happy birthday! Wish ko sa’yo, more success and syempre good health. Ano pa ba? Siguro yun na lang; more success and good health, ‘di ba? Success lang ng success! Puro work. More projects!”

Mark Herras (Encantadia, Maynila): “Syempre sana magtuloy-tuloy ang love team nila. At the same time, more power, God bless siyempre, good health. Siyempre successful na sila, more success pa.”

Rich Asuncion (StarStruck, SOP): “Para kina Kuya Dong tsaka Marian, more projects na maganda. Para mas matuwa 'yung mga tao sa kanila—[something] as successful as MariMar, after Dyesebel sana magkaroon pa. Sana pagpatuloy nilang galingan 'yung trabaho nila. Para sila 'yung tanghalin na best love team sa Philippines.”

Yasmien Kurdi (Encantadia): “Kuya Dong, stay handsome, stay hot. Hindi ko akalain na magiging hot ka ng ganyan! Grabe nami-miss ko na siya ka-trabaho since Encantadia. Grabe, hindi ko akalain talaga! Nakatulala ako sa kanya dahil ang gwapo niya! Happy birthday!”

And because you are loyal fans of Dingdong and Marian—GMA-7 wants you to join the two when they celebrate their birthday further in their first concert event! Tune in to GMA-7 to find out how to get tickets!

And of course, don’t miss their scenes every weeknight on Mars Ravelo’s Dyesebel.
ptrp1977
ptrp1977

Back to top Go down